Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Strategy Presentation


My strategy presentation was to be presented to adolescent girls between the ages of 11-13 in a middle school setting.  Unfortunately I was unable to get a group together for the strategy presentation. With bullying being so predominate in middle schools, I wanted to reach out to this young group.  I interviewed a middle school principle at Briarhill Middle School months ago and he informed me that many students don't know how to identify bullying. This presentation is the precursor to my lesson plan which goes over the "Bullying Paradigm."
I prepared a PowerPoint presentation that outlines my strategy presentation. Many middle school students are not familiar with Photo voice. A few slides in my PowerPoint included “Photo voice” and I felt it was a good way to reach out to the students. Photos were taken with the help of my co-workers and friends that show the emotions and struggles of bullying. 

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7su-WFrsVY4aHRNN0N2anRwOEU/edit





No comments:

Post a Comment